TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to residents in the UK and Ireland aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of both the Promoter and Flowerbx, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23.59 on Sunday 10th June. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. To enter, the entrant must provide their name, email address and telephone number in the form above.
6. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
7. The prize will include one bunch of coloured flowers per month chosen by Flowerbx. To be delivered to one address on the day of the winners choice between Tuesday to Friday only.
9. The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the Winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email or phone by the 13th June. The winner must respond to the Promoter to claim their prize within 5 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. By ticking the box to opt-in, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for marketing purposes.
13. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition.
14. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter is L.K.Bennett Ltd, Registered Office: L.K.Bennett, Rivington House, 82 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JF. Registered in England No. 2699136