Gift Card Competition Terms and Conditions
*Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw. To enter the entrant must provide their email address.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
5. The prize for the winner is a £250 L.K.Bennett gift card, which is redeemable in L.K.Bennett UK & Ireland stores. Gift Card is not redeemable online. Full terms & conditions on L.K.Bennett gift cards can be found at https://giftcards.lkbennett.com/terms
6. The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the Winner cannot request any alternative
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via email and must respond to the email to claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition.
10. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and all entrants consent to receiving L.K. Bennett’s marketing communications.
11. Entrants are able to opt-out of receiving L.K.Bennett marketing communications at any time.
12. The Promoter is L.K.Bennett Ltd, Registered Office: L.K.Bennett, Rivington House, 82 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JF. Registered in England No. 2699136