L.K.Bennett is one of the UK's leading accessible luxury women's fashion brands and has established itself at the forefront of fashion, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing and accessories. In addition to this our team is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations on quality, service and design throughout the organisation.
L.K.Bennett recruits exceptional individuals who have strong creative talents, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for the brand. This is rewarded with excellent salaries, performance driven benefits, generous staff discounts and full investment in training and development.
Head Office Vacancies
From our striking Georgian Head Office in London's Cavendish Square, L.K.Bennett offers opportunities at all levels of the company, from creative functions including design and marketing to product development and garment technology, plus back of house operations such as finance and HR.
Vacancies will be listed below when there are roles available. To apply for a position please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com - due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are regrettably unable to personally reply to them all and only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not see a suitable role below, you may email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep your details on file in case a suitable role becomes available:
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Footwear and Accessories Technical Manager
- Retail, Health, Safety and Facilities Manager
- Area Manager North
If you’re a university student and would like to do some work experience within our Head Office as part of your course (minimum 3 months) please email email@example.com and we will get in contact with you should something become available.
L.K.Bennett offers a wealth of opportunities in front of house retail sales positions in the UK & Ireland, with roles including Branch Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor and both full- and part-time Sales Consultants. With continued global expansion a priority, we also offer exciting opportunities internationally.
Our current vacancies are listed below. To apply for a position, please take a copy of your CV into the store and speak to a manager - or if you are unable to visit the store, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your preferred position and location in your cover letter. The store of choice will manage your application and you should contact them for any progress updates. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are regrettably unable to personally reply to them all and only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are an experienced store manager with an excellent track record in luxury fashion, we'd love to hear from you, even if a suitable vacancy isn't listed below. Please email your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter.
- Area Manager, North
- Manager: Central London
- Assistant Manager: Selfridges, London
- Manager: Gloucester
- Manager: Portsmouth Outlet
- Assistant Manager: Leeds
- Assistant Manager (maternity cover): Richmond, London
- Full-Time Supervisor: Knightsbridge, London
- Full-Time Supervisor: Wimbledon, London
- Full-Time Sales Consultant and Key Holder: Kensington, London
- Full-Time Sales Consultant: Bicester
- Full-Time Sales Consultant (shoe specialist): Central London
- Part-Time Sales Consultant: Brook Street, London
- Part-Time Sales Consultant: Canary Wharf, London
- Part-Time Sales Consultant: St Albans
- Part-Time Sales Consultant: Brown Thomas, Limerick (15 hours, must be flexible)
- Full-Time Sales Consultant: Marne la Vallee Outlet (Mandarin speaker)
- Full-Time Sales Consultant: Marne la Vallee Outlet (Russian speaker)