L.K.Bennett is one of the UK's leading accessible luxury women's fashion brands and has established itself at the forefront of fashion, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing and accessories. In addition to this our team is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations on quality, service and design throughout the organisation.
Head Office Vacancies
From our striking Georgian Head Office in London's Cavendish Square, L.K.Bennett offers opportunities at all levels of the company, from creative functions including design and marketing to product development and garment technology, plus back of house operations such as finance, HR and IT.
Vacancies will be listed below when there are roles available. To apply for a position please follow the instructions in the role profile PDF. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are regrettably unable to personally reply to them all and only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not see a suitable role below, you may email your CV to email@example.com and we will keep your details on file in case a suitable role becomes available:
L.K.Bennett offers a wealth of opportunities in front of house retail sales positions in the UK & Ireland, with roles including Branch Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor and both full and part time Sales Consultants. With continued global expansion a priority, we also offer exciting opportunities internationally.
Our current vacancies are listed below. To apply for a position, please take a copy of your CV into the store and speak to a manager – or if you are unable to visit the store, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your preferred position and location in your cover letter. The store of choice will manage your application and you should contact them for any progress updates. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are regrettably unable to personally reply to them all and only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are an experienced store manager with an excellent track record in luxury fashion, we'd love to hear from you, even if a suitable vacancy isn't listed below.
Please email your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter.
• Manager: Flagship Store, Central London
• Manager: Manchester Shambles
• Manager: St. Pancras
• Manager: Wembley
• Assistant Manager: Leeds
• Assistant Manager: Meadowhall
• Assistant Manager: Wembley
• Supervisor: Leeds
• Supervisor: One New Change
• Supervisor: St Albans
• Supervisor: St Pancras
• Supervisor: Stratford
• Supervisor: Wembley
• Full-Time Sales Consultant: Central London
• Full-Time Sales Consultant: Selfridges, London
• Full-Time Sales Consultant: White City
• Part-Time Sales Consultant: Bath
• Part-Time Sales Consultant: Bicester Village
• Part-Time Sales Consultant: Bournemouth, House of Fraser
• Part-Time Sales Consultantand Key Holder: Bristol Cabot Circus
• Part-Time Sales Consultant: King's Road
• Part-Time Sales Consultant: Manchester
• Supervisor: Brown Thomas, Galway
• Part-Time Sales Consultant: Brown Thomas, Cork (must be able to work weekends)
• Part-Time Sales Consultant: Galway
• Concession Manager: De Bijenkorf Store, Den Haag
• Part-Time Sales Consultant: De Bijenkorf Store, Rotterdam
• Full-Time Sales Consultant: Marne la Vallee Outlet (Mandarin Speaker)
• Part-Time Sales Consultant: Marne la Vallee Outlet