L.K.Bennett is one of the UK's leading accessible luxury women's fashion brands and has established itself at the forefront of fashion, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing and accessories. In addition to this our team is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations on quality, service and design throughout the organisation.
L.K.Bennett recruits exceptional individuals who have strong creative talents, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for the brand. This is rewarded with excellent salaries, performance driven benefits, generous staff discounts and full investment in training and development.
Head Office Vacancies
From our striking Georgian Head Office in London's Cavendish Square, L.K.Bennett offers opportunities at all levels of the company, from creative functions including design and marketing to product development and garment technology, plus back of house operations such as finance and HR.
Vacancies will be listed below when there are roles available. To apply for a position please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org - due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are regrettably unable to personally reply to them all and only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not see a suitable role below, you may email your CV to email@example.com and we will keep your details on file in case a suitable role becomes available:
- Data Entry Administrator for Production Department
- Product Developer - Ready to Wear
- Work Experience
If you’re a university student and would like to do some work experience within our Head Office as part of your course (minimum 3 months) please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in contact with you should something become available.
L.K.Bennett offers a wealth of opportunities in front of house retail sales positions in the UK & Ireland, with roles including Branch Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor and both full- and part-time Sales Consultants. With continued global expansion a priority, we also offer exciting opportunities internationally.
Our current vacancies are listed below. To apply for a position, please take a copy of your CV into the store and speak to a manager - or if you are unable to visit the store, please email your CV to email@example.com, stating your preferred position and location in your cover letter. The store of choice will manage your application and you should contact them for any progress updates. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are regrettably unable to personally reply to them all and only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are an experienced store manager with an excellent track record in luxury fashion, we'd love to hear from you, even if a suitable vacancy isn't listed below. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter.
For any reference requests please email the HR team on email@example.com. This email address is only for reference requests and any other matters will not be addressed through this email.
- Manager: Bluewater
- Manager, Oxford
- Manager, Marylebone High St, London
- Management: Central, London
- Management Opportunities, Walton on Thames / Kingston
- Management Opportunities, Winchester
- Assistant Manager: Selfridges, London
- Assistant Manager: Bentalls
- Full Time Supervisor: Harrogate
- Full Time Supervisor: Brent Cross, London
- Full Time Supervisor: White City
- Full Time Sales Consultant: Swindon Outlet
- Sales Consultant & Key Holder: Kings Road
- Sales Consultant & Key Holder: Marylebone
- Sales Consultant & Key Holder: Cambridge
- Part Time Sales Consultant & Key Holder (32 hrs): Walton
- Supervisor Vacancies, London
- Supervisor, Chester
- Full Time Sales Consultant: Dundrum
- Part Time Sales Consultant (20 hrs): Kildare
- Full Time Sales Consultant: Marne La Vallee