L.K.Bennett is one of the UK's leading accessible luxury women's fashion brands and has established itself at the forefront of fashion, offering sophisticated collections of shoes, clothing and accessories. In addition to this our team is dedicated to exceeding customer expectations on quality, service and design throughout the organisation.
L.K.Bennett recruits exceptional individuals who have strong creative talents, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for the brand. This is rewarded with excellent salaries, performance driven benefits, generous staff discounts and full investment in training and development.
Head Office Vacancies
From our striking Head Office in London's Shoreditch, L.K.Bennett offers opportunities at all levels of the company, from creative functions including design and marketing to product development and garment technology, plus back of house operations such as finance and HR.
Vacancies will be listed below when there are roles available. To apply for a position please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to [email protected] - due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are regrettably unable to personally reply to them all and only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not see a suitable role below, you may email your CV to [email protected] and we will keep your details on file in case a suitable role becomes available.
- Retail Operations Assistant (January 2018 Start - 3 months FTC)
- Digital Designer
- Junior Commercial Finance Analyst
- Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
- Merchandise Assistant
- Assistant Buyer - Ready to Wear
- Buying Assistant - Ready to Wear
- Buying Assistant - Footwear, Bags & Accessories
We offer work experience opportunities at our Head Office for university students, as part of a course (minimum 3 months). Please email [email protected] to apply, specifying which departments you are interested in working within. Please note all of our Work Experience placements are unpaid, however travel and lunch expenses are covered.
Featured Work Experience Vacancies
- HR Placement (3 month – 1 year)
- Product Development Placement (1 year)
- Product Technologist Placement (1 year)
- Retail Operations Placement (3 months – 1 year)
L.K.Bennett offers a wealth of opportunities in front of house retail sales positions in the UK & Ireland, with roles including Branch Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor and both full- and part-time Sales Consultants. With continued global expansion a priority, we also offer exciting opportunities internationally.
Our current vacancies are listed below. To apply for a position, please take a copy of your CV into the store and speak to a manager - or if you are unable to visit the store, please email your CV to [email protected], stating your preferred position and location in your cover letter. The store of choice will manage your application and you should contact them for any progress updates. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are regrettably unable to personally reply to them all and only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you are an experienced store manager with an excellent track record in luxury fashion, we'd love to hear from you, even if a suitable vacancy isn't listed below. Please email your CV to [email protected] along with a cover letter.
For any reference requests please email the HR team on [email protected]. This email address is only for reference requests and any other matters will not be addressed through this email.
To find out more about working in our stores, click here.
UK & IRELAND
- Westbourne Grove
- Bristol Cabot Circus
- Blanchardstown ( Brown Thomas) - Opening Spring
- Canary Wharf (Dual Site Manager)
- Brent Cross
- Bluewater (FT)
- One New Change (FT)
- Knightsbridge (FT)
- Cambridge (16 Hours)
- Blanchardstown (Brown Thomas) - Opening Spring
- Guildford (FT)
- Selfridges Birmingham
- Covent Garden
- House of Fraser Lincoln (20, 6 & 4 Hours)
- House of Fraser Glasgow (PT)
- Oxford new store opening (12 Hours)
- Fenwick York (16 Hours)
- Guildford (13.5 Hours)
- Cheltenham (24 Hours)
- Bracknell (16 Hours)
- Gloucester (10 hours)
- Knightsbridge (24 Hours)
- Jersey (PT)
- Elys Wimbledon (16 Hours)
- Blanchardstown (Brown Thomas) opening Spring - x3
- Bath (32 Hours - Temporary)
- Cambridge (2 x 12 Hours -Temporary)
- Bristol (32 Hours - Temporary)
- Cheltenham (32 Hours-Temporary)
- Bentalls (30 Hours - Temporary)
- Glasgow (4 Hours - Temporary )
- House of Fraser Liverpool (8 Hours - Temporary)
- House of Fraser Leamington Spa (PT - Temporary)
- Oxford (30 Hours)
- Dundrum (PT)